Zip lining has become an exciting way to explore the outdoors. It is an activity where a person glides through the air while suspended on a cable using a harness and pulley system. Zip lining can be adrenaline-pumping while also being a beautiful way to experience nature. If you are looking to satisfy your inner adventurer with some zip lining, here are the best places to go zip lining in the world, from jungles to mountains.
1. Costa Rica: Costa Rica is known as the birthplace of canopy tours and is home to some of the world’s longest and highest zip lines. Costa Rica’s dense jungle, filled with diverse wildlife and vibrant greenery, makes for a truly unforgettable zip lining experience.
2. Hawaii: Hawaii offers unique zip lining experiences, such as flying over waterfalls, through treetops, and even down the slope of an active volcano. Hawaii’s stunning topography makes it a perfect destination for zip lining enthusiasts to enjoy a mix of natural beauty and adventure.
3. South Africa: South Africa’s zip lines span over gorgeous landscapes such as mountains, gorges, and forests. The city of Sun City offers zip lining across their thrilling obstacle course, which is perfect for adrenaline seekers.
4. Canada: Canada is home to some of the world’s most stunning natural landscapes. Zip lining in Whistler, British Columbia, is an unforgettable experience. The self-guided zip tour takes visitors across the mountain peaks and treetops, offering breathtaking views of Canada’s pristine wilderness.
5. New Zealand: New Zealand is a perfect destination for thrill seekers. Zip lining over stunning waterfalls, dense forests, and even Lord of the Rings film locations are some experiences you can enjoy in Queenstown.
6. Jamaica: Jamaica’s lush tropical canopy makes it an ideal destination for zip lining enthusiasts. Visitors can glide through Jamaica’s lush forests, traverse over rivers, and enjoy stunning mountain landscapes while zip-lining.
7. Norway: If you’re looking for a unique zip-lining experience, Norway’s Flåmsbana offers visitors rides on an exciting zip line spanning 12,000 feet across the scenic Norwegian fjords.
8. Mexico: Mexico has some unique zip-lining experiences, such as zip lining over a UNESCO protected biosphere reserve, the Sian Ka’an Biosphere Reserve, near Tulum. The park offers visitors a thrilling zip-line tour, as well as the opportunity to discover marine wildlife in the area.
9. Australia: Australia offers breathtaking zip-lining experiences across various exciting landscapes, from soaring above the Daintree Rainforest to descending into an abandoned silver mine in Adelaide, visitors will experience majestic scenery and exciting adventure.
Zip lining is a thrilling way to explore nature while also getting your adrenaline pumping. With the amazing destinations mentioned above, you can have a unique, stunning, and unforgettable experience in some of the world’s most incredible places. Whether you prefer jungles, mountains, gorges, or waterfalls, there is a zip line destination for everyone, so pack your bags, get ready for fun, and let’s go zip lining!